A wise man once said that you can heal more people with one song, than with two hundred sermons.
This is just our mission. S.T.A.R.S. (Singers Taking Action Reaching Souls) is a traveling vocal ensemble, consisting of professional entertainers, who come together with the sole purpose of uplifting the planet with song.
The songs themselves will touch people's hearts in a way that will connect us all, casting away any perceived differences in culture, race, age, economic status or nationality. At S.T.A.R.S, although we are Americans, we bring together all religions, cultures and ethnicities, creating a blend that inspires and uplifts audiences around the world. We consider ourselves ambassadors of the United States, and we know we will change the lives of everyone we meet by the attitudes and actions of our singers. Our intention is to bridge the gulf, currently existing between the peoples of the world, through art and song.
- January 6, 2012 National Black Theatre, New York, NY
- October 29, 2011, Concert at the Bentley Music Auditorium in Malaysia
- October 22, 2011, Concert at the Shanghai Conservatory of Music with the prestigious BG Choir in Shanghai, China
- June 2011, Jerusalem & Tel Aviv Concerts, Israel
- June 28, 2011, National Black Theatre, New York, NY
- June 19, 2011, Las Vegas, Nevada
- May 14, 2011, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
- Sunday March 6, 2011, MacPhail Center for Music, Minneapolis, MN
- Sunday February 27, 2011, Agape International Spiritual Center, Los Angeles, CA
- November 10-13, 2010, Busan, South Korea. 2010 Busan Choral Festival & Competition: We were the only vocal ensemble featured from the United States at this prestigious international choral festival.
- October 28, 2010, National Black Theatre, New York, NY.
- June 30, 2010, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- June 23, 2010, United Nations, New York, NY.
- June 10, 2010, Detroit, Michigan. We were the featured artist at the 2010 Global Light Conference.
- February 7, 2010, Loveland, Colorado, we performed for a Sunday service, at Sunrise Ranch, that was part of a teleconference that was broadcast in 36 different cities and in 7 different countries.
- January 13, 2010, Hampi, India, did a concert in a restaurant for local villagers.
- December 2, 2009, Rotan, Honduras, we performed for a group of very thankful cruisers.
- October 15, 2009, Zhouzhuang: "The Venice of Shanghai, China," we performed in the marketplace.
- October 13, 2009, Hong Kong, China, we had a concert at the Jockey Club Theater in Causeway Bay.
- June 10, 2009, Las Vegas, Nevada, We were the featured artist at the 2009 Global Light Conference.
- Saturday, February 18, 2012
Purchase tickets online at https://sunriseranch.org/register/user_info.php?event_code=STARS0212
- Sunday, February 19, 2012
Unity Church of Denver
3021 S. University Blvd
$20 General Seating - $50 Premium Seating
Purchase tickets online by using the CONCERT link below or call 720-272-8377
For booking and more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org